CONSULTANT TITLE: ITTF Full Stack Senior Web Developer
SERVICES: The ITTF wishes to retain the selected person, on a non-exclusive basis, to act as an independent consultant to provide to the ITTF the services described below.
LOCATION: The position will be home-based, and may require international travel. Applicants should be willing to work as required to perform the agreed duties with excellence.
MANAGER: The Full Stack Senior Web Developer will report to the ITTF IT Manager.
REMUNERATION: The Senior Web Developer will be paid a remuneration, based on skillset, experience, and place of residency.
The Consultant undertakes to respect all fiscal and social legislation, particularly those in force in his/her country of residence. In particular, the ITTF will not pay any social charges, as the Consultant is acting in an independent capacity.
CONSULTANCY PERIOD: The Full Stack Senior Web Developer position is offered for one year, with an evaluation period of three months.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY: The Full Stack Senior Web Developer will be responsible for managing the full stack of web applications under the management of the ITTF, and it's various products.
- Build and maintain web applications using different technologies;
- Maintain existing desktop applications;
- Develop and maintain server-side APIs for internal and external use;
- Maintaining and expanding aspects of the current website;
- Perform development, customization, test and implementation tasks for web content management systems “mainly in Drupal”;
- Perform unit and integration tests for existing and new code;
- Ability to document technical solutions;
- Apply basic technical skills to perform job responsibilities and consistently seeks additional knowledge and expertise;
Develops time management and organizational skills and keeps manager informed of delays and potential problems;
- Assist in evaluating and specifying new Web technologies and solutions for current and future products.
Candidates for the position of Full Stack Senior Web Developer should demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant proven work experience required.
- Proven strong knowledge in
- C#, .NET, PHP, HTML5/CSS
- APIs (REST, SOAP)
- JSON, XML
- Java, Node.js
- Proven strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Proven knowledge of Drupal CMS.
- Familiar with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Redis.
- Familiar with web servers such as Apache, NGINX
- Familiar with development and publication of mobile applications in iOS and Android environments
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Must be open and adaptable to change;
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment;
- Flexible to provide after work hours support in urgent matters;
- Willingness to travel abroad if needed;
- Professional capacity to work in English.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Strong knowledge in MS SharePoint.
- Experience within the sport of Table Tennis is a plus.
- Professional capacity to work in languages other than English.
All applications must be made through the online application form on ITTF.com, and will only be accepted until 31st January 2019.